Thursday, March 14, 2024

Sunset in Oklahoma



What a gorgeous view of Lake Humphrey at sunset.  I would love to have a house near this lake.  The wildlife is plenty out here.  Lots of deer and turkeys roam around freely.  Could go fishing on a whim. Of course you’d need to make sure that you had correct permits before doing any fishing.  The game ranger used to patrol this lake quite often.  No one needs an expensive fishing ticket  for not having your license to fish.  
Am thinking this spring I will buy us our license so we can fish off the pier.  I know Mr. C would prefer being at a private lake but we don’t have that option currently.  I’d like to take a picnic lunch and go spend a few hours at the lake.  There is nothing like embracing spring and finding joy in outside activities. 
I need to look for some new fishing items that are pink and purple.  I enjoy looking at my pretty colorful tackle box.  May look on Amazon later today for plastic bait and such. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment