Sunday, March 10, 2024

Outside chore and easy dinner


Easy dinner for us is always a crockpot soup.  We are going to do outside chores today. Luther will be mowing and weed eating our 2 acres.  After I get the soup in crockpot I will be heading outside to work in our rock garden.  
I need to pull some weeds and move several decorations.  I also need to come up with a new vision with different colors and decorations.  Would like to incorporate gnomes, I have been obsessed with gnomes lately.
The soup was kinda a throw vegetables and hamburger meat in crockpot.  I didn’t have diced tomatoes but used rotal and tomato sauce. I added green beans, corn, peas & carrots and whole potatoes.  Was good and incredibly easy.  
I didn’t realize how many different types of soup we eat monthly.  I do like the crockpot and how easy it is to have a meal in 4 to 6 hours.  I have always been a fan of one pot meals.  Casseroles are also favorites of mine.  Do you have a favorite easy meal to share with me? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment